Introducing our Blessing candles with an engraved decorative wood box with our signature black amber scent.
- "May you stand in your light, stand in your truth, stand in your power, & dwell in love."
- "A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, and a sheltering angel so nothing can harm you."
- "May you be well, may you be happy, may you be peaceful, may you be loved."
- "Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy - Eskimo Proverb"
- "May love and laughter light your days and warm your heart and home. May good and faithful friends be yours wherever you may roam. May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures. May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours."
- "May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."
- Wood Box Dimensions: 4-1/4"x4-5/8"
- 7.75oz with a burn time of 36 hours
- Black Amber Scent
Remove plastic cover inside vessel and all packaging before burning. Burn candle within sight. Keep away from anything that can catch fire. Keep away from reach of children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4" prior to lighting. Avoid using in drafty areas. Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in wax pool. Place candle on temperature safe surface. Never leave burning candle unattended. Do not burn candle longer than 3 hours at one time. Discontinue use when 1/2" wax remains in bottom.