These leather journals make great gifts! Each one has unlined handmade paper inside and has an elastic band on the bottom to keep everything in place.
Available in the following sayings:
- "All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither. Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadows shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king" - J.R.R. Tolkien
- I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." - E.B. White
- This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good."
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." - Omar Khayyan
- May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received. And pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones. And allow your soul the freedom to sing. Dance. Praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
- May the sun bring you new energy by day. May the moon softly restore you by night. May the rain wash away your worries. May the breeze blow new strength into your being. May you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life. - Apache Blessing
- To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special. - Jim Valvano
- Everything passes, everything changes, just do what you think you should do. - Bob Dylan
- Keep a notebook. Travel with it, eat with it, sleep with it. Slap into it every stray thought that flutters up in your brain. Cheap paper is less perishable than gray matter, and lead pencil markings endure longer than memory. - Jack London
- He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist. - Saint Francis of Assisi
- Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls. - Joseph Campbell
- "Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths & have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." - Rebecca Puig
Dimensions: 7" x 9.75"
Approximate pages: 75
Due to the natural hide of the leahter used for our products, natural markings and color variations are to be expected. Keeping the imperfections make the leather fibers stronger and more durable.
Made out of acid free paper.