Sugarboo Handmade Paper Prints - pick from more than 20 quotes
Liven up your home or bring a smile to a loved one’s face with a handmade paper print from Sugarboo. Choose from over 20 inspirational passages for a paper quote that will show family and guests what is most important to you. Quote wall decor is a trend that’s both visually appealing and mentally stimulating; these handmade paper prints aren’t just for show.
The paper we use in our handmade paper prints is made with recycled materials and comes in an aged white color with deckled edges. This artisan paper will be an eloquent addition to your home! Consider purchasing a handmade paper as an alternative or addition to our designer Sugarboo prints. Add a rustic, handcrafted flair to your home or give a paper quote as a gift to a loved one in need of inspiration. Both eloquent and elegant, Sugarboo’s handmade paper prints will adorn your home with kind, uplifting words.
Our handcrafted quote art prints are available in the following inspirational sayings/quotes:
- To the Moon & Back
- Darling, a beautiful thing is never perfect.
- This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good.
- Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths & have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world.
- Darling, you and i are more than you and i because It's we.
- You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.
- Beautiful darling, You are the sweetest gift and I adore you. You are a bright young ting and the whole world is in front of you. Take things as they come and you will weather well. Go everywhere. Keep your eyes and ears and heart wide open. Look for the goodness all around you. And when you feel small in the great big world, be still. Think of your beautiful roots. They are deep and true and will allow you to stretch far. So go into the world and let your little light shine. And always remember you are loved and blessed and the littlest one that ever stole my heart. Yours always.
- May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
- If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you. (A.A. Milne)
- I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to go wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. (Audrey Hepburn)
- She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul.
- Come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned (Peter Pan)
- Remember one thing. That you should not leave the Earth until you have made it a little more beautiful. A little lovelier. A little more loving. (Osho)
- Daydream Believer
- Everything Is Possible
- Please watch out for each other and love and forgive everybody. It's a good life, enjoy it. (Jim Henson)
- Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky.
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them. - Henri Matisse
- Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. - J.K. Rowling
- Being different isn't a bad thing. It means you're brave enough to be yourself. - J.K. Rowling
- These are the good old days.
- Have courage and be kind, where there is kindness there is goodness and where there is goodness there is magic. - Cinderella
- I get by with a little help from my friends. - The Beatles
- Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale.
Dimensions: 12" x 16"
*These paper prints are hand made and may have slight discoloration and/or flaws and is to be expected. No two will be identical.*