Learn the benefits of edible plants and discover lush habitats across the continent with over 100 plant profiles. Each profile includes invaluable information about the plant's habitats and properties to ensure you can properly identify your bounty. With identification and harvesting tips plus medicinal suggestions, you'll become an expert in foraging safety and learn how to avoid deadly look-alikes.
With Foraging, you will discover:
- Where to find edible plants
- How and when to harvest each plant
- Which parts to use and how to prepare them
- Tips for eating and preserving
Take a walk through the forest, explore your own backyard, and find new wild places. From plants to berries, mushrooms, and nuts, you will become a confident forager with Foraging.
- Pages: 240
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 7.9" x .60"